sabato 25 febbraio 2023

Tumblr Posts to Remind You Once Again That It’s The Best Site Ever

We’re gonna go on the record today because we want to clear up any misunderstandings that might be floating around out there…so here we go…

1. Yes, Tumblr is the best thing in the world.

2. Yes, we mean the ENTIRE world.

3. See numbers 1 and 2.

Okay, are we all clear on that?

Enjoy these funny and wholesome Tumblr posts and have a wonderful day!

Too late to get up now…

How’d you do that?

I’m impressed!

This could get ugly…

Don’t even think about it…

I spy with my little eye…

A little cat cosplay for you to enjoy.

Don’t do it!

My bad!

We all do!

It’s true! Look it up!

It looks disgusting!

We’re back!

It just takes a while.

A real sweetheart!

It’s all true, kids!

Oh, wait a second…

I know I am!

Now we want to hear from you.

Please share some health of your favorite Tumblr posts with us in the comments.

We can’t wait to hear from you!

Source link

Nessun commento: